22 June 2010

More of the same and planning an adventure

Today was another uneventful one.


I ended up going to bed late last night, so I didn't hit the gym this morning.

I spent most of my free time before heading of to class trying to get an internet connection. The access in my flat is horrible.


Class was pretty much more of the same.


After class I worked on some reading and did a little research for my trip this weekend.

I grabbed the shuttle to town and bought my ticket for Cork this weekend. When I got back to my flat I booked a hostel to stay in Saturday. Im pretty excited about my adventure.


Im going to go to Blarney Castle on Saturday and maybe do a little exploring of Cork City if I have time. On Sunday, Im going to try to take a train to Cobh, which is where the Titanic had its last stop before heading for America.


I made dinner and now am just working on keeping ahead in my reading. Hopefully I can get to bed early enough tonight to not be hitting the snooze button at 630 when I should be getting up to get myself to the gym. :/


We’ll see though.

No comments:

Post a Comment