28 June 2010

Real Irish Weather

I got up this morning and finished my reading for class. I ended up going to bed relatively early because I was so exhausted from my trip.


Today we got some “real irish weather” It was really rainy for most of the day. (which is good I guess, because of the drought) But i was quite moist by the time I got to class this morning.


After class I had a quick lunch and made some rice so I could make rice pudding for breakfast tomorrow.


I hit the shuttle to town to grocery shop and pick up some aspirin from boots. (It was interesting because when I went up to the pharmacy to but it, because you cant pay for it at the regular counter, the girl asked if my doctor had approved me to take asprin and asked if I had asthma. I told her I was ok to take it and paid.) When I was there, to kill some time I went to McCarthy Jewelers, which is just across the street from Boots. When i was there I found gifts for Norah and Becca. I also got some gift ideas for other people.


I then headed to Dunnes to get my groceries for the week. I finished my grocery shopping relatively quickly, so I hung out in the square for half an hour waiting for the shuttle. (it had stopped raining at that point, so it wasn’t too bad)


When I got back I made some rice pudding and banana bread so I would have something to eat for breakfast this week. My granola bars haven’t been cutting it the past few days.


I had a quick dinner and Im contemplating making myself a beer float. I tried someones the other day, and it was pretty fantastic. So I got some Guinness while I was out today.


Im going to spend the evening studying and writing my argument for class tomorrow.


I was going to do laundry- but I think Ill leave that for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment