16 June 2010

Some students are partying until 1-2am, Im reading all about IHL and ethics

Today wasn't all that exciting- sorry to report. (My profs mentioned something about us being on vacation and I thought to my self- vacation my ass, I dont even have time to hang out in town with all this reading/class work)


I woke up early again today to work on my reading for class.... (ick)


Im mildly disturbed at how sunny 7am is here.


After working on my reading, I went to class. (Another drowsy day :/)


IHL was interesting. We talked about the UN and peacekeeping operations.


Ethics was.... ethics class.... IDK how to describe it. Sometimes I feel like we’re really ot even talking about ethics, just simply practice in human rights law... (for example- we talked about alliances for part of the class today- not really an ethics issue per se)


After class- I made M&M scones and then worked on more reading.


Had some A.D.D. mental side trips to weekend planning. We’re thinking Cork next weekend.

Still working on figuring out how the hell to get to Dingle. (our best plan at this point is meeting someone at the bar and convincing them to drive us)


We had pizza and salad for dinner.


Then back to more class work.


Im trying to get to bed at a decent hour tonight so I can hit the gym in the AM. (we’ll see how that goes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment