30 June 2010

More irish weather.....

The past two days have been more of the typical Irish weather. Rainy.


Yesterday I woke up and finished my assignment that was due and then I went back to bed. I was still pretty tired from my trip, so I nixed going to the gym.


We had an “argument” before the “ethics board” yesterday in class. I was kind of a shit show, but then again, we really had only one day to prepare our argument.


After class I had lunch and then did my laundry.


I spent the rest of the evening working on my reading for class.


This morning I did wake up and go to the gym.


When I got back I finished my reading for class and attempted to nap in the common room for 15 minutes.


Class was more of the same.


This afternoon I’ve been mostly vegging in the flat. I made myself lunch and have been working on class reading with my sporadic add interruptions.


I had planned on walking the path that I take to class everyday, but in the other direction. Apparently theres a castle somewhere. However, because of the weather, I am yet again postponing it to another day.


I finally got a hold of a guy from my class who I told Id lend him my book for class, so we had a quick chat. (he confirmed my suspicions about a certain roommate, so now I don't feel so paranoid) We made plans to get together to check out some music in town, which I haven't really done yet so its great to have a friend to go with :)


Ill probably spend the evening surfing the net and attempting to finish my reading.


Im going to try to get to bed by ten tonight because I get my final for IHL tomorrow which is due in class on Friday :/


This time tomorrow Ill either be feeling really chill about the final or freaking out.


Lets hope its the former.


Im really looking forward to the weekend either way.


No comments:

Post a Comment